Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
We inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, Code for the protection of personal data, provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, the treatment will be based on principles of fairness, permissibility and transparency as well as protection of your privacy and rights.
We hereby inform you that for the establishment and/or accomplishment of a relationship we possess or shall enter into possession of personal data; therefore, under Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, we provide the following information:
- The supplied data will be processed in accordance with contractual requirements and consequent obligations deriving from it, in order to manage effectively the relationships; particularly for:
- Legal obligations, related to civil, tax and accounting rules;
- Administrative management of the relationship;
- Fulfilment of contractual obligations;
- Archive management;
- Management of correspondence and faxes;
- The processing and storage of data will be made through the use of computer and/or paper means and tools, in such a way to protect the integrity, security and confidentiality;
- The transfer of data is necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or contractual obligations; refusal to provide such data will result in the failure to perform the contract / or the continuation of the relationship; the consequences of failure to provide data not related to legal or contractual obligations will be reviewed from time to time by Emmeti Srl;
- Apart from communications made to comply with legal obligations, the data may be disclosed to third parties that perform specific tasks on behalf of Emmeti Srl;
- Owner of data processing is:
with registered office in:
Via G. Puccini, 82 23845 Costa Masnaga (LC) ITALIA
- in the name of the owner;
- The responsible for processing shall be Emmeti Srl
- The data will be processed throughout the duration of the relationship and thereafter for the completion of legal requirements;
- At any time you may exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, by means of a written request
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data, even if not registered yet, and its communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information on:
- The origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- The identifying details of the owner, the responsible persons and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- The subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, responsible or appointed persons.
- You have the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, the transformation in anonymous or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that does not need to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- Attestation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified to those whom the data was communicated or disclosed also as regards to its content, except where this proves impossible or involves the use of disproportionate means compared to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent to collection purposes;
- To the processing of personal data aimed at sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.